Savannah likes to write love notes to her family and one day she wrote to Madi, I love my Sisse
.
My girls are alot of fun, they love to dance, watch High School Musical, play with friends, do the monkey bars, wrestle with their Dad until one of them cries, and fight with the best of them. Savannah is definetly the the oldest and has taken on the role of Mother aka "BOSS" to all involved, Madison dances to her own tune (she is the most like her Dad won't do anything she doesn't want to) and is never afraid to speak her mind. ("You have a big nose") And Brooklyn, well Brooklyn rules the roost at our house. She is very stubborn and usually gets her way, you'd think we would get better at parenting after the first two, but she just flashes those big eyes at you and what can you say, we created a monster! They play well together, when we make them.
I hope they can be the best of friends, being a sister of three I know that isn't always easy, but as they get older I hope they realize the blessing it is to have a sister to rely on.
My girls are alot of fun, they love to dance, watch High School Musical, play with friends, do the monkey bars, wrestle with their Dad until one of them cries, and fight with the best of them. Savannah is definetly the the oldest and has taken on the role of Mother aka "BOSS" to all involved, Madison dances to her own tune (she is the most like her Dad won't do anything she doesn't want to) and is never afraid to speak her mind. ("You have a big nose") And Brooklyn, well Brooklyn rules the roost at our house. She is very stubborn and usually gets her way, you'd think we would get better at parenting after the first two, but she just flashes those big eyes at you and what can you say, we created a monster! They play well together, when we make them.
I hope they can be the best of friends, being a sister of three I know that isn't always easy, but as they get older I hope they realize the blessing it is to have a sister to rely on.



3 comments:
Your blog is darling. Your kids are soooo cute! I love reading your fun comments. You have such a fun personality and it comes out so cute in what you write! Congrats on the boy!!! I think I knew, but forgot--YAY!
so cute.. i love your blog jen....
cute cute cute Jenny Nay!
Post a Comment