"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Monday, November 10, 2008

5 THINGS

This is my first time being tagged, so I guess I'll try this.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. just graduated Snow College
2. working at a lock co. Best Access
3. bought my first car- Jeep Wrangler( I don't think the Sprint counts as a car)
4. still lived at home
5. how sad I can't think of anything else (those were some crazy single days :0)

5 things on todays to do list
1.plan meals-get groceries
2. laundry (I think this should count for 3 items, 1 for each load)
3. take sick kids to doctor
4. disinfect the house (see above)
5. get dressed (this doesn't count since, I didn't get to it)

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate
2. Hot Chocolate
3. M&M's
4. Did I say chocolate
5. Chocolate chip cookies (I am going through withdrawls, Portland doesn't like me to eat chocolate, so I have banned it from my diet) I really want some chocolate.

5 places I've lived
1. California (San Luis Obisbo, Rio Grande)
2. Utah (Holladay, West Valley, Magna, Ephraim)
3. Wyoming (Cheyenne)
4.Idaho, Idaho Falls
5. Tooele, Utah

5 Jobs I've had (I've had 5 jobs in one summer)
1. Best Access
2. Taco Bell
3. Century Theaters
4. JCPenny
5. Pride Builders

thanks Leanna, that was fun, I tag Alicia

3 comments:

Jill said...

Of course you can list me on your blog. I didn't know you had a blog either. Sounds like you have had a good year. Your kids have grown Savannah looks like a minnie Jen. We should try and go camping together next year. We do alot of that stuff too. Next time I am in Tooele I will try and stop by.

Plain Jame said...

You forgot MAXIM PLUS ...

Seriously jenny how could you forget that place? I laugh just thinking about your comments when you'd come home from work. hee hee hee!

I found your blog so I'll read it, but you have to post more. You look so good girl, like always. Your kids are stinkin cute too.

shellie said...

Hellooooo I just found your blog. It is very cute.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving