"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Delta Trip Summer 2008

This was our Trip to Delta for the Fourth of July. I love Independence Day. I am so grateful to live in a country that is free. Although our country has many problems and it seems to be getting worse and worse. I love the feeling I get watching those fighter planes fly over us and know that so many people have died protecting my right to live free. We have the freedom to worship and live as we see right and I am grateful to all those who have sacraficed and continue to sacrafice today. God Bless America Darren is our own personal jungle gym, my girls and all kids for that matter, love to play with him, or clumb on him.
We didn't do a ton of sking, but we did do alot of playing in the water, my girls are little fish and they could spend everyday, all day at the beach.

We went to the parade, the Demolition Derby and skiing. It was alot of fun. I was 3 weeks away from delivering, but it wasn't too bad, my ankles just swelled up like ballons, see picture to the right. But the kids had so much fun, we went with 4 other families in our ward, The Maxfields, The Coopers, The Baxters, and the Paynes.
I love this picture of Savannah with her Daddy! This was at the Derby, Delta has the best one, they pretty much don't have any rules, so those drivers are just absolutely nuts, which makes it fun for the audience, there were a couple fires and smoke plums. Goood old time.
Breanna did all the girls hair to match, and they thought they were cool with matching pigtails and headbands!

No comments: