
So I am just starting this blog thing and I thought I would highlight a couple of things we did this summer. This pregnant woman didn't do much but sit in the camp chair all summer, watching the kids have fun, and of course eat, you think it's easy gaining 50 lbs, it's alot of hard work, should I eat one chocolate candy or the whole bag? decisions, decisions?
Anyway, here are some highlights of the summer, hoping next year I'll be in shape to ski again!
Brandon and I went to Cancun with some friends, went to Delta for the fourth of July and to Brandon's family reunion in Idaho a week before my due date. My plan was to somehow throw myself into labor. It didn't work!!! Only pitocin does that. I've tried eveything but caster oil.
Brandon and I went to Cancun with some friends, went to Delta for the fourth of July and to Brandon's family reunion in Idaho a week before my due date. My plan was to somehow throw myself into labor. It didn't work!!! Only pitocin does that. I've tried eveything but caster oil.



No comments:
Post a Comment