"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Thursday, October 9, 2008

CANCUN

The ruins were amazing, the bus rides were refreshing and the food was interesting. If you are planning on getting Cafe Rio (think again)!

We rode the buses everywhere, this was our adventure to find a chapel to go to church at, they kept sending us to the wrong church, Brandon was at the hotel sick. I think we calculated that
we walked 9 miles that day looking for the chapel. Fun stuff



We ate at this restaurant, it was outside, which we thought would be cool, but it was also right next to the Banyo and the Bus stop, the fumes from the buses were intoxicating at times. The food was better than I thought it would be. Although I thought it would have more spice. The food is very bland.

No comments: