30 going on 15. Loves waterskiing, guns, and his family. He gets cuter everyday. Loves his little girls and sweet baby boy. Owns his own construction company (with this economy we'll see for how much longer) He is a hard worker and Phat!
Jenny
30 something. I couldn't find a new picture, so this is what I found, I am pretty such my mom made that whole outfit, from the shirt to the enormous matching bow. I think this picture is from when we lived in Wyoming, I don't remember much, but that we were so poor we never got cold cereal, sometimes the we only got rice with cinnamon and a little milk for breakfast, oh I hated that. That could all be a made up memory too. I'll have to confirm with my mom.
Savannah
Almost 10 years old. So sad my little baby is growing up! She is a social butterfly, and has loved being back at school, I homeschooled her last year and it really helped her gain some confidence back and got her on track. Loves gymnastics and playing with friends. She is a big mom, looks out for her sisters and is a big help with her brother. I love this picture of her. Sweet and peaceful, you don't get to see that side much at this age, I usually get the sassy side.
Madison
Almost 8 years old. She is active and fun-loving. She has an easy-going temperment and gets along with everyone. She is very good at seeing the needs of others and filling them. If she sees a new girl at school that has no one to play with, she invites them to play. She love playing soccer and eating anything with sugar. She is an Awesome reader and reads to her little sister every night.
Brooklyn
4 years old. She is intense and stubborn, but also sweet and kind. A definite mommy's girl. She likes all things BOY, sometimes says she is a boy. I try not to let that worry me (but it still does alittle) She loves Handy Manny, Lighting Mcqueen, and Andy from Toys Story. I love this age where they are learning so much about the world around them and asking so many questions. I have fun spending my days with her and Port. She just moves from one thing to the next.
Portland
2 years and so happy!! He loves to explore and follow his sisters. His new thing is when he doesn't get what he wants from someone, he'll come up to mom and say " Mommy, daddy hit me.", or " Mommy, nanna hit me." It's pretty funny, till he says it to the wrong person. It has been fun having alittle boy, the other day he was way crazy, living on hardly any sleep and was just completely out of control. I asked Brandon what was wrong with him, and if he thought we should check it out. He said "you've never had one before, he is a BOY!" But he is sweet too, he still lets me hug and cuddle and hold him. Sometimes when he wakes in the morning, the first thing we will do after I pick him up, is give me a kiss on the cheek. Those are the times you love to me a mom.
2 comments:
You don't even have to see Carrie's face to know that that would be her with her bum towards the camera!!
yOUR FAM IS DARLING!!! I love your sisters. I don't know CHris well,but that is awesome he's going on a mission! :)
Post a Comment