"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pictures






Does everyone else have such a difficult time trying to get family photos? Especially with a 3 year old. She does what she wants when she wants, and no one is going to convince her otherwise unless she is ready. But the pictures still made us laugh. When I was little me and my sisters always had matching dresses, usually my mom made them. So I have always tried to get them matching dresses, I just love it, and I will do it as long as they will let me. Right now they think it is cool, they will even try to get me to wear things to match them too.

5 comments:

Jill said...

So cute. My mom used to do the same thing to me and my sisters. I do it with the boys quite a bit. They are starting to not like it so much but thats ok. We need to get together. Soon!!

Melissa Smith said...

Those are adorable. love the dresses.

Plain Jame said...

Hey - is nothin going on around there to blog about? Come on sistah friend! Cute cute pictures and I love the explanations about everyone on the sidebar - hilarious! "arthur..." bwahahaha!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Cute family! I can't remember if I ever sent you the link to our blog. It's jmisakson.blogspot.com Your girls look just like you!

Jason and Audrey said...

I love the dresses!! Also, love your little blip about yourself! doing dishes ALONE ROCKS, HUH?! (AND SHOpping with 4 screaming kids is a close second.) :)