We have been trying to get Savannah to ski for a couple years. This year she decided to do it. After her first very upsetting try, I was sure we'd have another year of her saying she'd try, but never doing it. But we went out to Utah Lake, with just our kids, and she went out and did it, and now she is so awesome and absolutely loves it. I am so proud of her for sticking to it, even when she was scared and didn't think she could do it. Not many things make me as happy as seeing my girls feel good about themselves, when they have accomplished something they didn't think they could.
"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"
Mark Twain
Friday, September 24, 2010
I think I can! I think I can!
We have been trying to get Savannah to ski for a couple years. This year she decided to do it. After her first very upsetting try, I was sure we'd have another year of her saying she'd try, but never doing it. But we went out to Utah Lake, with just our kids, and she went out and did it, and now she is so awesome and absolutely loves it. I am so proud of her for sticking to it, even when she was scared and didn't think she could do it. Not many things make me as happy as seeing my girls feel good about themselves, when they have accomplished something they didn't think they could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment