"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DISNEYLAND

We surprised our kids and took them to Disneyland this September. It was sooo much fun! They all had such a good time. We spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure and my kids could have gone even longer. Savannah is a roller coaster junkie! She even convinced Madison to ride some of the scarier ones. Brooklyn loved meeting Buzz LIghtyear and Mater and Lighting Mcqueen. Port is always a good baby and was content to do whatever we wanted. We were worn out every night after a day of running from ride to ride. My favorite ride was the Buzz LIghtyear ride, only because I got 357,000 points where as Brandon got like 15,000, Chris got somewhat close with 78,000. Dustin was the next closest with 132,000. I was killer!! It was awesome. I am not competitive at all, its just when I win, I like it alot! Brandon was a good sport, even though he hates Disneyland!!

1 comment:

Tia said...

I love all of your recent blog posts! And did you cut your hair? It looks so cute!