"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Saturday, February 28, 2009

COOL & COLD



It has been crazy at our house, with 3 birthdays in January and a baptism. I've been running with my head cut off. But it has been great. I wanted Savannah's baptism to memorable, (I don't remember mine) and it was definetely that. For those that were not there the water heater broke, so she was baptized in frezzing cold water. Brandon said it was colder than Sand Hollow in April (and they didn't let him wear a wetsuit) COLD!! But Savannah was awesome. After she was baptized she wanted to just get out of there, but Brandon grabbed her to give her a hug, and she yells "No, Daddy" and starts to cry. She just wanted out of that water. I was proud of her. I asked her to write down her feeling or thoughts after it, and she wrote "It was cool and cold."

2 comments:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

How exciting! I can't believe you have a daughter who is old enough to be baptized! By the way, I love your hair. It looks so cute!

Jill said...

I love the hair too. I have gone a little darker myself. Congrats for Savanah I am sure she will remeber this day forever. You are a great mom and I know she will be greatful for all you did.