"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Saturday, February 28, 2009

MANY THANKS


We wanted to thank all our family & friends that came to Savannah's baptism, it means alot to us. We feel so grateful that we have so much family close by to love and support us. It seems like all you hear about now days is how hard it is or how difficult it is going to get. But I think that's life. I am grateful for the blessing we have to be surrounded by all of you. That's what makes our lives happier. Thank you all.

2 comments:

Jason and Audrey said...

Jen, I love your hair color and cute glasses!!! It makes me want a new look, and I JUST got my hair cut on monday!!! Ok, so it's not bad, but you look so cute! congrats on the baptism! Kaitlyn will follow suit in about 2 months!

Melissa Smith said...

You look amazing. I can't believe your daughter got in the freezing water. That is pretty brave. I can't get myself up in the morning anymore please call and yell at me.