"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Your It!

Okay, Jill tagged me for 7 things most people don't know about me. This is difficult, so since this is our family blog, I decided to post 7 things you don't know about the Nays, individually, and you can try to guess who is for who.

1. I never learned my multiplication tables
2. I get a headache when I chew gum
3. I hate my name
4. I almost bit off my tounge when I was little (still have scar)
5. I've got some really sweet dance moves
6. I have the worst gas in the family
7. I am a really lite sleeper

There you go. Guess which goes to who! Good Luck

1 comment:

blisster said...

1. Wendy:)
2. Madison
3. Savannah
4. Jenny
5. Brooklyn
6. Portland
7. Brandon

I love you Jenny! Your family is beautiful. Hope you are doin good and I hope to see you the last thursday of the month.