"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"

Mark Twain

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas







My sister took pictures of us for a Christmas card, you always think it is going to run smoother than it does, but we got a couple good pics, thanks Alicia Anyhow, here a couple of my favorites

3 comments:

Plain Jame said...

Jenny I cant believe how young you look! At first glance you look like one of your kids (just an older one of course!) You look amazing!
Your family is SO cute!

Josh and Emily said...

Hey Jenny! Cute pictures! I just saw on Jill's blog that your family has a blog. How fun. It is fun to see your family. Our blog is aggiemania.blogspot.com. Hope you had a great New Years!

Rachel said...

Jenny hi! I didn't realize you had a blog, so cute!! Your little family is getting so big! I didn't even know you had so many kids! We'll be having our 4th in about a month -crazy hugh?!
You look great! And your kids are adorable!